A metal clipboard is my most valuable item when doing field work in dense vegetation. Sturdy and versatile, these are tools of many trades!
I use mine to:
- Take notes on
- Protect my notes from rain, wet vegetation, and dirt
- Smash thorny vines down so I can climb over them
- Knock old cobwebs out of tree branches that are in my way
- Shield my face from large spiders
- Eat my lunch off of it
- Wave to my field work partner if they can't see me through the shrubs
What do you use a clipboard for?
Be sure to check out our other tools of the trade posts!